I made this Happy Birthday topper design so I can add a little personal touch to a gift of flowers. You could also use this as a cake topper. It's definitely a multi use type of project that you can use to decorate different kinds of treats or gifts with. I'm sure I will putting it to good use in the future!
I used a foil card stock that I got from Cricut (you can see the link to the exact card stock I used below). It was a little bit flimsy so I layered it with a light card stock and used rubber glue to put it together. Then I put a stick on two sides the bottom with hot glue. Also, it's not really necessary, but the cut is slightly cleaner is that if you place the colored side down and then select the 'mirror' option.
2 Light card stock.
- Rubber/craft glue and hot glue
* Please note that I get a small percentage of any purchases you make through the above links. If you make any purchases, I appreciate your support! It helps keep my site running.
When you click on the below pink link, you may see the below screen, click open to go directly to my project if you're already signed in. There is no cost to using my design.
The below pink button will take you to the design for this project.
- Layer the design to get a sturdier product.
- Optional, but putting the colored side down and select the 'mirror' option makes for a cleaner cut.
- Use hot glue to stick on the toothpick at the bottom for a secure attachment.
For all of my Valentine's Day projects, you can go to my site menu, click on 'Cricut Designs' and then 'Valentine's Day'. Clicking on a below image will take you to the project page.